The VCCI and the Vanuatu Business Resilience Council are aware that the news of a positive case of COVID-19 in-country may have you worried or concerned about being prepared as a business for this occurrence.
Thanks to the Ministry of Health and Department of Tourism, a Safe Business Operations training program has been created for employers and supervisors. VCCI will be providing a full day program on Friday, 13th November at Moorings Hotel, to run through Guidelines for Safe Operations in Vanuatu in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Level 2 which will cover off the following:
- Health sector preparedness plan
- Key messaging from Ministry of Health
- Safe business operations
- Business guidelines for enhanced health and safety
- WHS plan for COVID-19
- Accreditation and compliance
- What to do if a business encounters COVID-19 case
More of these workshops will be held as soon as can be coordinated but we strongly suggest you follow updates via www.covid19.gov.vu for additional information.