Dear business community members,
VCCI is coming to Santo in 2 weeks’ time to meet with you to talk about what we are up to, share some important information with you, and learn from you about what we can do to support you better.
We have an exciting agenda, please see below. We will be joined by Director Len Tarivonda from Department of Public health on vaccines, and Paul Pio, secretariat of the national tam-tam bubble taskforce, who will be providing you an update on ongoing border conversations.
Santo Bisnis Toktok Agenda
Luganville 9:ooam – 11.45am, Luganvilla Restaurant // East Coast 2:oopm – 5.45pm, Turtle Bay Lodge Resort
- Welcome & Introduction– VCCI President Antoine Boudier
- Update on Projects & Activities – Joanna Spencer
- Vaccine & Health Update – Director Dr Len Tarivonda
- Update on TamTam Bubble – Taskforce Secretariat Paul Pio
- Questions & Comments from Santo Community
- Employment Act Legal Review and VCCI Act Review 2021 – LeeAnne Sacket
- Launch of Employer Handbook & Contract Builder – VCCI GM, Astrid Boulekone
- Closing Comments – VCCI GM, Astrid Boulekone
So register NOW on the left of this screen to book yourself a seat. Spaces are limited.
We are also running several free workshops for the business community on the 23 and 24, including Tips for Employers on Staff & Employment Law, COVID-19 Safe Business Operations training, and a special half day workshop for businesses on financial management skills. Check these out on the events page (vcci.vu/events)