Pacific Trade and Invest (New Zealand) in partnership with the Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce and Industry will be conducting a free one-day workshop as part of its “Path to Market Programme” to assist business owners to grow their business and to attract investors to help fund their growth.
Running a business requires many skills and much knowledge and this workshop is aimed at increasing the knowledge and skills of business owners so that they can be successful in the Vanuatu and in the export market in the future.
This workshop can provide selected company’s the opportunity to participate in a 5-day Trade Mission to Auckland, NZ in 2020 to look at export opportunities for themselves.
The Trade Mission will be subsidised by PTI(NZ) who will cover the costs of accommodation and local transport with the company paying for airfares, meals and incidental costs.
Businesses with export ready products and a desire to enter the export market will be considered for selection and we are looking for up to 4 businesses from Vanuatu.
The workshop covers the things that make companies successful and information on preparing an investment profile to attract potential investors.
The topics include:
1) Business Capability Building Workshop:
– The New Zealand market environment.
– The power of your packaging and how to use it to your advantage.
– Getting ready for the export market – regulations and requirements.
– Marketing – The importance of your company story and value proposition.
– How to set prices and improve profitability.
2) Investment Profiling Workshop:
– Understanding the China market opportunity.
– An overview of the investment environment.
– The approach to profiling your investment opportunity.
– How to prepare an investment profile/business plan.
– Investment profile presentations by workgroups.
If you are wanting to make your business successful in the Vanuatu and one day enter the export market and then you should attend this workshop.
What: Business Capability Building and Investment Workshop
When: Tuesday 17th September from 9am to 4.30pm
Where: Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce and Industry training room
Register your interest with VCCI – phone 27543. Spaces are limited so register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!