Pacific Trade Investment (PTI) Australia is hosting a Social Media Masterclass in Port Vila on Thursday 12 March 2020, focusing on how to use Facebook and Instagram to drive sales for your business.
E-commerce refers to buying or selling products and services using the internet. It opens up exciting opportunities for businesses in Vanuatu to connect with international markets and is becoming an important way for businesses in the Pacific to trade with the rest of world.
It’s important that exporters in Vanuatu consider how online channels fit into their business sales strategy. Social media provides a relatively cost effective option to both create awareness and drive sales.
The workshop will be facilitated by Heather Porter, a social media expert who specialises in helping businesses grow online by optimising their social media marketing.
PTI Australia’s Social Media Masterclass will show you how to set up your accounts and use content marketing and advertising to grow your business and carry out successful marketing campaigns to drive sales.
The half day workshop will cover:
• Understanding the customer journey in your organisation and developing communication touch points throughout
• What’s working now on Instagram and Facebook
• What and when to post to get the best results
• How to set up your Facebook and Instagram ads account the right way
• How to define and target your ideal customer
• The different campaign types and what to use based on your objectives
• How to know if your campaigns are working with analytics and reporting
The workshop date is set for Thursday 12 March, 2020, from 9am – 1pm.
Places are limited therefore you need to RSVP to Jodie Stewart from PTI Australia by emailing email@example.com
Information on venue will be provided to attendees in due course.