Free one day Provincial Business Preparedness Workshops for business owners and their staff.
Brought to you by the Vanuatu Business Resilience Council in partnership with VCCI, this free day long workshop aims to:
- Discuss why it is important to be prepared for a disruption.
- Understand what Business Continuity Planning is.
- Identify the 3 key characteristics of resilient organisations.
- Work together to start developing your Business Continuity Plan.
- Learn, share stories and meet others from your business community.
The VCCI recommends that our members attend this program to assist and provide you with the tools to understand, prepare and reduce the negative effects of disruptions to your business.
These workshops will be facilitated by VCCI staff and a representative from Youth Challenge.
To register your interest please contact Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Irene via +678 27543.