We want to let you know we are working tirelessly to make sure you, the private sector is being looked after and represented in government decision making at this critical time. We will be updating you regularly as announcements are made, please contact us with any questions you may have.
We have two important announcements below. For more information contact VCCI on 27543 or email email@example.com
Vanuatu Business Support Packages Available Now
Good news for Vanuatu businesses affected by the Covid-19 situation. The Business Link Pacific program, a private sector development program funded by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) is now offering up to 100% subsidies on related business support services to Vanuatu businesses. This includes support for:
- HR impacts on operations:immediate term health and safety emergency planning; workplace safety; work-from-home strategies; sick-leave and business continuity and remote communications; flexible arrangements, austerity measures, temporary staffing.
- Business contingency and business continuity planning:Mitigation of business interruptions and suspension; off-site revocations’ risk management strategies, insurance, data security and alternative business income and diversification.
- Financial planning:cash-flow management; renegotiating finance and loans; long-term financial impact planning; taxation, applying for national governments’ or international relief programmes and funding.
- Export/Import: supply chain management.
- Communications and marketing:crisis communications, business interruptions and customer engagement.
- Digital transformation:New websites, access to cloud-based solutions for market linkages and communications.
- Business Coaching:Online free consultations on continuity planning, adaptation and mitigation in the face of COVID-19.
The support services are made available through approved service providers of whom there are many in Vanuatu ready to assist.
Government Procurement of Goods and Services
The Vanuatu government is sending all private sector requests via VCCI/VBRC relating to Covid-19. Any businesses who wish to bid for these services are invited to respond directly as per the tender information.
Click the link to download a copy of the Request for Quotation for supply staff to clean health facilities. Please read the document carefully, complete it and return to the Ministry of Health directly if you are interested in bidding for the work.
For more information contact Antre Natira, on firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 778 7514