Are you a good writer? Do enjoy capturing stories and posting online? Do you know what it takes to produce reports and work with designers, printers, photographers and more? VCCI is looking for a talented communications all-rounder to capture our stories both in front and behind the scenes, and build relationships with a range of stakeholders including our staff, our Council, our business community and partners.
The role is a big one, so we are looking for someone flexible, adaptable and open to learning. For more information click here to download the terms of reference for the role. Salary negotiable based on skills and experience.
Eligibility and evaluation criteria
- Experience in coordinating communications for a business, department or project
- Experience with writing articles, working with graphic designers, working on websites, social media, supervising video production and photography.
- Excellent written communication skills in English; fluent spoken Bislama; and French would be desirable.
- Degree or certificate in relevant communications subject desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and under minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and good time management
Please send your cover letter, curriculum vitae and a response document to the evaluation criteria above, providing a paragraph for each dot point on how you would go about fulfilling each one by 19 February 2021.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject title “Application: Communications Officer”. Please note that we are unable to provide feedback on submissions.
Questions & clarifications: Contact Joanna at email@example.com, or call on +678 27543