At VCCI we have recognised that times are really tough for business owners at the moment. In response to this we are extending the support we can offer to some of our members. One of these services is Business & Life Coaching.
We have engaged local consultant Jinny Ruben to provide this service. Jinny, is a proud kiwi, married to a Ni-Vanuatu for over 20 years and mum to 4 gorgeous children. She is a life and business coach and Qualified Occupational Therapist. Jinny has called Vanuatu home for over 16 years and is comfortable working in English and Bislama. Her business experience spans over 20 years and includes a wide and vibrant range of businesses that she has owned and operated and/or worked in. Some of these include an Auckland based private practice, cargo/passenger shipping business, Vegebox business, Day Spa, Life Coaching and Holiday rental business.
As a life and Business coach consultant, Jinny realises the challenges of doing life and business in this current environment and she is passionate about encouraging and inspiring people while sharing their journey as they walk along this road called “life”.
How does this work?
Jinny meets one on one with her clients in a discrete and comfortable location and will offer qualified VCCI clients up to 10 sessions at no cost. During these sessions she will focus on:
- Empowering clients to work out what they want in life (goals & aspirations) and making an action plan with the client to getting there.
- Motivate, encourage, support & assist clients in a non-judgmental and confidential way.
- Assist clients to believe in themselves, recognise & utilise their talents, strengths & abilities so they achieve positive results.
- Equip clients with tools and strategies to help them along the way.
- Enable clients to identify real & perceived obstacles that are preventing or blocking them from achieving their goals & offering strategies to deal with these obstacles, overcome or remove them.
- Enable a business owner to identify their dreams and goals for their business.
- Bring personal business experience to the table to assist in the journey
How to sign up?
The initial intake will be for approximately 10 clients and will happen in July 2020. If we have extended interest, we intend to offer more intakes later this year.
If you wish to talk this through and find out more – please feel free to call Jinny on 7118414.