Business Link Pacific is officially launching the Business Link Pacific Portal across the Pacific on the 1st and 2nd of August, with FREE special events in Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea for growing businesses and business advisory service providers.
The Portal will be launched in Vanuatu on Thursday 1 August at the Vanuatu Convention Centre, 3pm-5pm (VUT) with Guest of Honour: His Excellency, Mr. Jonathan Schwass, New Zealand High Commissioner to Vanuatu and presentations from:
- Mr. Shaun Gilchrist – President, Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- A round up of Vanuatu’s “hot button” issues & impact on Vanuatu’s SMEs
- Mr. Jack Loughman, General Manager, Vanuatu Cooperative Business Network
- Innovative SME business models: cooperatives & public private partnerships
- Mrs. Votausi Mckenzie-Reur, Managing Director, Lapita Café
- The recipe for SME success in Vanuatu
- Mr. Glen Craig, Chairperson, Vanuatu Business Resilience Council
- Are you prepared for disaster? SME business resilience
Come and enjoy – business networking, with kava, finger food and drinks.
For full details of the Portal Launch event in Vanuatu click here to view the invitation.
Click here for agenda and speaker biographies.
You need to register your attendance – to register please click HERE.
Or call Yvonne on 779 0124, or Savvy Vanuatu on 550 5500.