Interested in e-commerce? Participate in any or all of the 6 following free workshops to start or further develop your business online.
VCCI has kindly been offered this opportunity for you, our members, via our colleagues at Pacific Digital Transformation. TradeWorthy*, a trusted adviser to Government and businesses on trade, investment and economic development, in partnership with the Ministry of Trade, Tourism, Cooperatives and Ni Vanuatu Business is supported by DFAT funding, to bring you these 2 hour sessions, facilitated by experts in their fields here and overseas.
Venue: VCCI conference room
Time: from 2pm to 4pm (2 hr sessions)
- eReadiness – Check How ready is your business for e-commerce – Monday 7 June
- E-commerce platforms – Social-commerce, E-commerce websites, marketplaces – Tuesday 8 June
- Electronic payments – Payment gateway, e-wallet, mobile wallet, QR Code – Wednesday 9 June
- Fulfilment and delivery – Home delivery, fulfillment centres, urban logistics, Pick-Up and Drop-Off points, return logistics – Thursday 10 June
- Digital marketing – SEO, Organic Social Media, Paid Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Creation – Friday 11 June
- Complying with laws & regulations – Consumer Rights, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Cybercrime, Registration of businesses, Online fraud – Monday 14 June
Book your seat by calling VCCI Reception on 27543, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*TradeWorthy is a trusted adviser to Government and Businesses on trade, investment and economic development. In partnership with the MTTCNB, Trade Worthy is strengthening an inclusive enabling environment for e-commerce. The project is funded by DFAT.