The Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) is looking to fill for its head office in Port Vila the position of CLEANER. Having a clean and professional office environment for the public at large is vital. This position reports directly to the VCCI Administration Officer. Please note this position is part-time, requiring the successful applicant to work two half days a week (Mondays and Thursdays).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweeping, mopping, and dusting of all office areas.
- Cleaning and tidying of conference rooms.
- Washing up any cups, glasses and plates after workshop events.
- Emptying of rubbish bins and ensuring that rubbish is properly disposed of properly.
- Replenishment of toiletries to ensure that they are available at all times in office bathrooms.
- Identify maintenance issues.
- Keeping stock of cleaning materials for the office.
If you are someone who is trustworthy and hard working please send us a letter telling us about your experience and two references from previous employers, via email to Antoinette Tari at email@example.com or drop it into the Port Vila office in person.
Applications close 25th August, 2023.