Following the completion of HACCP training in Efate and Santo for potential exporters of food & beverage products, the VCCI Business Support Centre is now offering the necessary consulting support to achieve HACCP certification / Folem HACCP trening long Efate mo Santo blong potensel expot blong ol prodak blong kakai mo drink, VCCI bisnis sapot centa hemi stap ofarem consalting sapot blong achivim HACCP setifiket.
This includes the services of Dion Palu, an ISO/HACCP/Organic Auditor, for up to a period of 6 months, to prepare, establish and implement a customised HACCP plan. This opportunity will be offered to 6 businesses initially to reach the “audit ready” stage.
One-on-one consulting involves;
- A gap analysis of your business against the HACCP standard
- Creating an action plan with estimated timelines and costs
- Preparation of a HACCP Plan, training for staff, internal auditing and management review
- Arranging for and attending to the external certification audit
- Assistance with closing non-conformities from the external audit to obtain the Certificate
The following selection criteria will be used to evaluate and select participant businesses for the above opportunity:
- Industry sector experience (number of years)
- Potential (international & domestic) markets for food products once certified
- Documented procedures & processes (existing or otherwise)
- Personnel details and credentials summary
- Facilities, housing and equipment (existing or planned)
- Timeframe for certification (when you want to be certified by)
- The impact certification will have on the business or organisation and its stakeholders
Applying to the call for expressions of interest
Based on the criteria above, interested parties should submit an expression of interest document with supporting documents by Friday 29 January 2021. All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Submission: HACCP Certification”.
Applications must not exceed 3 pages.
We thank you for your interest!