The Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility (PRIF) is inviting you to PRIF Week 2022, a virtual conference to be held every day over five days from 17 to 21 October 2022. The event intends to bring together infrastructure practitioners and experts, including government officials, development partners, regional organizations, academia, and the private sector.
PRIF Week 2022 will be held over five half-days and will include:
- Sharing of information about upcoming infrastructure projects and project profiles by developing partners and Pacific Island country governments
- Virtual exhibition stands by local and international contractors active in the region
- Presentations and deep dive discussions into infrastructure sector issues
- Information sessions on project procurement for local contractors.
Who can apply to be an exhibitor?
Local and international contractors who are working across the Pacific Region in the following areas:
- Information and communications technology
- Environmental and Social
- Water and Sanitation
- Asset maintenance
- Solid waste management
Who will be attending?
- Pacific contractors
- Development partners
- Pacific Governments
- Chambers of commerce
- Regional organisations
- International contractors
- Professional associations
Register Now to be a virtual exhibitor