VCCI is working with ADB’s Barbara Wilkinson (Asia Development Bank Pacific COVID-19 Business Recovery Technical Assistance Initiative) on providing workshops/trainings for business people, coaches and trainers who work with and offer business advice to MSMEs.
Next week we have a 2 day workshop (running on Monday and Tuesday, or you can join Thursday and Friday) happening here in Port Vila at VCCI covering topics including:
• Understanding what makes a Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise
• Interpreting Financial Reports
• Managing Risk & Climate Change and helping businesses plan for disruptions
• What are ‘Quality Management Systems’ & ‘the Value Chain’
• Managing Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest
Up to three optional one-on-one coaching sessions for personalized professional development can also be organised after the 2 day workshop with Barbara also.
Date: 18 – 19 September 2023 or 21 – 22 September 2023
Time: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Location: VCCI conference room Port Vila
To register your interest please contact Katrina at VCCI at firstname.lastname@example.org (cc’ed into this email), or call 27543to explain what work you do and whether this is going to be a helpful workshop for you to attend.
Thank you, we hope we can make this a successful capacity building exercise for our staff and yours!