The Vanuatu National e-Commerce Symposium is happening next week. on Monday and Tuesday – 25th to 26th of September, 2023. The event theme is, “Architect your business operations to be interactive; to embrace digital transformation.”
The main aims for this year’s celebrations is to:
- Showcase the important contributors to building e-commerce ecosystem in Vanuatu;
- Provide opportunities for contributors to network and build working relationships;
- Provide a platform to public and citizens to learn more about e-commerce activities; and
- Showcase to international contributors, partners, developers, funders and more other important stakeholders what Vanuatu is going through regarding e-commerce development
- Keep the ball rolling in terms of ecommerce awareness, education and growth of online businesses.
Please join us in this symposium. The event will take place at the Haos blo Handikraft at the Feiawa Park.
Please do not hesitate to contact the coordinating team: Ms. Fiona Alfred on email email@example.com, or Mr. Fred Samuel on 7319558, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for any additional questions or clarifications.